Sunday, September 12, 2010

Poetic Adoration ~ JackieOrioncat

I was thinking about how we first met. Then I thought…Oh, I should do a poem. This is sad sad day that I try my hand poetry. Sorry Weezy, but much love to you on your birthday! Oh and Robert, Mr. Boots and Ms. Sassy wish you the best birthday too!! You will never know how special you are to me and how awesomely blessed I am to have you in my life. You Rock on Sister!! ---JackieOrioncat (jack-jack)

Html Queen. Hook up your myspace profile! Contact menus- Online now Icons - Graphics - Codes

A Poem for Weezy
I was nerd with no life of meaning
Never did I imagine our fateful meeting
Reading your work inspired me to think
But still compared my writing stinks
I decided that I wanted to know you well
My curiosity over your awesomeness I couldn’t quell
I was but hopeful to get a message back
But there you were with nothing to lack
A little feisty and whole lot of fun
In my dark you were my sun
A precious friend I’ve grown to love
I know I’ve been blessed from above
If only I could show you how much
The affect you have with your golden touch
My tears you have constantly caught
And all your lessons you have graciously taught
Your jokes have fallen on thankful ears
Your accomplishments are ones I always cheer
If only I could trap the one who brings you rapture
If only I could catch that Twilight Texan Jasper
Your day then would be all but complete
A well deserved gift for someone so sweet
Now this terrible poem will end with a kiss
For my awesome, radiant, badass Nostalgicmiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment